India Wali Holi
Living out of our country it is these special festivals that connect us back to our roots.
And no matter how British we claim ourselves to be, we all still yearn for that “Indian wali holi” .
“India Wali Holi” was born out of this thought. An attempt to recreate the magic of the vivacious and crazy holi we used to play back home. And before we realized it, all of you had joined in our little attempt.
Thank you for your support, your interest and enthusiasm. We do not have any option now but to give you the Best India wali holi we have promised you.
So be prepared for the colors, the laughter and yes some tissues in the end because India wali holi is sure to bring nostalgia.
Presenting to you India Wali Holi, an attempt to recreate the fun and masti of Indian holi celebrations away from India.
The event is on the 15th of March between 1 pm to 4 pm.
We intend to serve you a stupendous Indian Buffet followed by playing gulal and dancing to the tunes of bollywood numbers , just the way we used to in India.
Come join us in our little effort(which isn’t so little anymore)
We do not promise you the most grand holi of your life but we certainly promise you a memorable one !
Things to remember:
- Ticket Information : Between 10th and 12th March , we will send all those who have made bookings, a unique number as an SMS. Please also bring a valid Identity card that confirms your name(driving license, Office Id card etc).Your entry bands will be provided at the entrance.
- Colors will be provided by us. Please do not bring your own colors and definitely no wet colors.
- The Venue is Vale Farm Sports Centre, Watford Road, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 3HG.
- Dress code will be Indian traditional both for men and women . And definitely no expensive clothes.
- Please do not use water on anyone. Just dry gulal.
- Parking will be provided.
- Once you have made the payment , your place will be confirmed and at the event entrance you will receive a ticket which will also be your raffle entry for a special prize in case you got lucky.
- If you are interested in sponsoring the event in any way, Please get in touch with Swati Chauhan.
- Who also happen to be the host and organizers for the event(Now you know who to catch if you don’t like your daal makhni).
- If you are coming with children , please take care of them and see to it that the color does not gets into their eyes, mouth etc.
- Please keep the venue clean and especially the walls. (If you don’t want to paint the hall after the event).
- We are getting booked pretty fast so if this looks like something you would want to be a part of , book now.The prices 12£ for adult, 6£ for kids above 3 years of age. Kids under 3 years are free.The best way to book is to watsapp Swati()758524846) . We will provide you will the payment details. Once the payment is made your place will be confirmed.
- While making the payment please clearly specify your full name and the number of adults and kids you are booking for. Swati 2+1 refers to 2 adults and 1 kid.
- Ticket Information will be sent on 12/13th March 2015.
- Once paid, the ticket money will be refunded.
- The venue management reserves the right to evict people from the event if they are found causing any discomfort or commotion during the event.